Monday, March 14, 2011

Ode to the wonderful SleepingBeauty

Hey, SB, you best be reading this post girl. It's a devotion to you, your loveliness, sexiness, and humor. I'm jealous your husband has you all to himself, because RAWR, girl, I'd be all over that. ;o)

Here's SB..


She wears that pink gown EVERY day. What an awesome mother she is, toting around a one year old and wearing a hawt gown like that. And that hair? It's all real. She's basically Repunzel's cousin, with better boobs.

I love this girl. She's so damn hilarious she's had me tinkle myself more than once. (Take that as a compliment, SB).

Oh! And the best part! We're labor buddies!!!! Her little Ruby Tuesday is due on 6/1 and Lola is due on 6/30. I never had a labor buddy before, so I hope I don't fail her. I know it involves letting everyone know your status during labor and if there is any trouble, changes, etc....but do I need to buy a sweat band embroidered with "TEAM SB" on it? Just for the really trying times? I'll buy you a matching one with "Team MCMoo" SB, don't worry. :P

So basically, she's all that, a bag of chips, AND a snickers bar. If you want some of her goodness, let her know. She can be reached at http://landofsnark.forumotion.com/.

LOVE YOU, SB!

1 comment:

  1. <3<3<3

    Oh and I totally need a sweatband. And probably a CD jam packed with totally awesome songs that we can labor to. It'll be great.

    ReplyDelete